Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gary Fisher Collection: Fish Taco Transport.








































































































A small group of Engineers, Designers and
Project Oner's from Trek decided to make a
last minute gift to Gary for the Handmade
Bike show in Austin. The guys at Mellow
Johnny's set up a really classy party for
the presentation of the bike. Eric, his brother
in-law Matt and I assembled the bike and
prepped the food for cooking and then
eventually Eric went on to cook the fish
tacos for the party.

It is a beautiful little piece of kit that Gary
seemed really stoked about.

The tacos were awesome as well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi There,

    I'm a Florida food blogger who wanted to do a piece on the Gary Fisher Trek Transport I saw at Mellow Johnny's this weekend. The trouble is, my photos turned out terribly. Is there any chance I could use yours with attribution and a link?

    I'd really appreciate it,

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gina,

    No problem. All I ask is for a photo credit and a link to my blog. Let me know if you need any higher-res images.

    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete